Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Summa Summa Summa Time at Rawbry

It's been awhile, but with my summertime drink series, I figured I had to come down to Rawbry since I hadn't tried one of their smoothies yet.

I went before a rehearsal to Malvolio, which was co-written by local playwright Rachel Lopez.  Rachel actually bought this drink for me, so thank you so much!

Because I'm not really down for bananas in anything, and because of it being the dead of Summer, I chose the "Summa Summa Summa Time" which had almost every berry you can think of, Bee Pollen (?!?), Honey and Coconut Water.

It was super tasty and if someone shoved one my way I wouldn't hesitate to drink it.  Because it is Rawbry, I'm sure that it is made with all the best ingredient.  In fact, the cashier was very happy we liked it, because it was her recipe.

At the end of the day though, it tasted the same as something I would get at Java or Keva Juice.  Don't get me wrong, I like those...but there is more smoothie for the price.

Rawbry
The Basement
50 S. Virginia St
Reno, NV 89501
775 384 3468

Monday-Friday7AM–7PM
Satruday-Sunday 10AM-6PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik