Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Coffee from Gold 'N Silver

I realized as I was searching for a new drink to review, that I had coffee at Gold and Silver about a million times since moving back to Reno...and I never thought to review it, I had always taken it for granted.  Figured it would always be there.

Hopefully I'm not wrong about that last part.

Gold N Silver is the quirky dive that every local either loves or should love.  It's the place you go for breakfast when you are hungover, it's the place you go while you are still drunk from the night before, and it's a place that your dad would think of as "fancy" because it has different kinds of Eggs Benedict on the menu.

Gold 'N Silver really is for everyone.

Their coffee might not be the best, but it is about the experience.  There is something about those extra thick coffee mugs with the faded GNS logo that just feels cozy...like your home away from home.  Even in decaf form, this is the ultimate comfort drink for any Northern Nevadan.  It's certainly in the running for me for state drink.

Gold 'N Silver Inn
790 West 4th Street
Reno, NV 89503
775-323-2696
Open 24/7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik