Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Arugula Gimlet @RoyceReno

Royce has been talked up for a long time, so eventually I had to make it there.  It was described as "grandpa's cabin in the woods" and I can certainly see where that description came from.

There was a very diverse group of people when we stopped in, but I was very excited to see that one of the specials was a gimlet, one of my favorite drinks.  Hardly anyone offers it because it's so unfashionable. I think it's like living in an alcoholic garden and I've never had a bad one.

Until now.

I'm just kidding, it was totally delightful!  Royce is a nice little bar with food offerings from next door's Granite Street, and it is a place I'd love to come to again.

Royce
115 Ridge St
Reno, NV 89501
775-440-1095
Saturday-Friday 4:00 PM-12:00 AM
Sunday CLOSED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik