Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Cappuccino at @MagpieRoasters

Magpie is in a location so unassuming, at first I didn't even realize there was a coffee shop there.  There is just an adorable Magpie printed on the side of on the counter facing street-side, and some to go coffee bags littering the counter top.

The menu is very bare bones, and leaves you helpless unless you really know something about coffee.  I don't, so I panicked and ordered a cappucino.

It was still a little too much coffee tasting for me, but it looked beautiful!  For not really enjoying lattes, I really enjoy a good latte art!

The service was great and the location convenient, and despite the lack of a sign on their door, many people were sitting around enjoying beverages, from hipsters to young moms.

Because it is near where I do Saturday Yoga, I'm sure I'll be in again!

Special thanks to Sue Kephart for buying this drink for me!

Magpie Coffee Roasters
1715 S Wells Ave, Reno, NV 89502
(775) 393-9442
M-F 7:00AM-5:00 PM
S-Su 8:00AM-5:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik