Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pumpkin Chai Latte from Swill

Tis the season for Pumpkin!  I know that society has sort of tricked you into thinking that pumpkins are strictly an October thing, but that's just not true.  What do you always have for dessert for Thanksgiving?  Pumpkin Pie of course!

Of course, I'm down for Pumpkin things October and November.  I like for Pumpkin to have it's time to shine.  Recently it's just gone completely overboard though, and so I got tricked into this Pumpkin Chai by a friend that works for Swill.  However, the pumpkin was so understated that I almost didn't notice that it was there.  It was the perfect amount of pumpkin and spices, and the environment was (as always) very warm and welcoming.

There has been a change of the guard at Swill recently, and as of this writing the only real difference I see is now the employees are wearing "Swill" aprons.  How very Empire Records of them.  Hopefully nothing major changes and we can keep our "Central Perk" the way that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik