Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The "Herbal" at Jüs

I felt like I had to stir it a lot before drinking
An impromptu shopping trip lead my mother and I to Jüs on Damonte Ranch.  Because one of my rules is that it doesn't have to have alcoholic, I thought that we should give it a try.

 The location is really cute, with lots of (reclaimed looking) dark wood and fun furniture.  The employees were a couple of very nice girls that asked us if we had any questions about the menu.  They were super sweet the whole time we were there, great customer service.  I appreciate that, considering that in other establishments it is a dying art.

My mom got an Orangesicle smoothie, and I decided I should go for an original juice (jus?).  I'm not a big fan of kale or....well, other things on the menu.  I decided the safe bet was to go for the "Herbal" under the "For Your Brain" portion of the menu.  It stated there was apple, carrot, lemon, cilantro, parsley, and mint.

I'm a huge fan of lemon, cilantro, and mint.  However, these things just don't make me happy together.  It tasted like it was 50% carrot and 50% Cilantro.  If I concentrated really hard, I could taste the parsley a little.  I only got about 1/3 of the way down before I couldn't really take it anymore and I had to throw it away.

I guess I'm not quite made for clean living.  Now where did I put my double stuffed Oreos?

Damonte Ranch (South Reno)
Monday-Sunday 7am-7pm
191 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Unit B
Reno, Nevada 89521
775-852-1401

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik