Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sea Salt Caramel Milkshake from Sweets Handmade Candies

I have a confession.  I love milkshakes.  So.  Very.  Much.

Back when Super Sizing was a thing, I convinced a McDonald's employee to super size my chocolate milkshake.  I was young and stupid, but I don't regret it.  

Although chocolate is still my first love, I have branched out to my favorite being mint chocolate chip.  That being said, I will throw down with anything that is sea salt caramel.  It's my new favorite love.  So when I walked into Sweets and saw sea salt caramel ice cream I knew what I needed to do.

I got a weird sense of deja vu when I ordered, because the employee asked me if I was sure.  Age and wisdom told me I shouldn't be heady this time.  She saw the hesitation in my eyes and asked if I wanted to try the ice cream first.  I took that as a sign and I did ask for a sample.  

The sample was heaven.  I was worried for nothing.  I told her to go ahead and make me that awesome milkshake.  To quote my favorite Utility Player, "It was delightful."  In fact, I would name it Official Drink of Nevada right now, if it were for that weird look the employee gave me when I asked her.  When it comes to milkshakes, I'm emotionally too close to make that decision.

And yes, I totally threw up after drinking all of that super size milkshake.  Ah, it was still worth it.


Redfield Promenade, 4991 S Virginia St Reno, NV
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik