Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mojitio at @Se7enbar

Mojitios are a pain in the butt to make.  I always feel bad ordering one.  Thankfully my new friend ordered one first to alleviate the guilt.  She's about to be a new momma, so my first one was a virgin.  The second one I ordered with booze to compare.


Our bartender was an awesome laid back chick (I accidentally got her cute mug in my photo of the drink), and was cool about us taking our drinks outside to the patio.  She didn't even judge us when we came back in minutes later because we were being eaten by bugs. 

The drinks actually tasted identical except for the booze addition.  If I was a designated driver for the night, that drink would hit the spot and keep me happily sober.  Both versions were incredibly tasty, and I would for sure go back and try what else they had.  Most of the time Mojitos are too sugary of a drink for me, but this one was the perfect amount of sweetness.  I'll for sure be back.

I know this isn't really a food blog, but I have to mention it.  While we were hanging out in the West Street Market we also had some dolmas from Niko's Greek Kitchen and some Ramen from Gamen Ramen.  Both were some of the best I've ever had, and now WSM is my new favorite spot for drinks and dinner.

148 West St Reno, NV 89501
(775) 284-3363
Wed - Thu:
3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Fri:
3:00 pm - 2:00 am
Sat:
12:00 pm - 2:00 am
Sun:
12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Happy Hour/Wednesday-Sunday /4-7 pm
Buy 1 get 1/2 off all wells drinks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik