Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cardamon Pisco Sour at Centro

I can't help but think of Iliza Shlesinger's stand up whenever someone wants to go to a tapas place.  I can't stop saying "It's small plates" lately.  
That's the thought I had when we decided to hit up Centro, is that 30 of us are going to share a flatbread and leave hungry.

But then I saw their drink menu and I could care less about hunger.  I had such a hard time deciding, but eventually I decided on the Cardamon Pisco Sour.  We'd recently made cardamon cookies at home for a Indian BBQ we were attending, and I really loved the smell.
The bartender was also our waiter, and he was really nice.  He asked if this was my first time trying the drink, and checked in with me afterwards.  I love anything with citrus, and the cardamon and lemon juice was just amazing together.  In fact all the ingredients complimented each other wonderfully.  I wanted to chuck my evening plans and just try all their drinks.  Alas, real life was calling, and I figured they'll be around for a long time.  The tapas were amazing as well, and I actually was full enough for it to take me long into the night without being hungry again.  I can't wait to go back and try something else out.

236 California Ave, Reno, NV 89509
(775) 737-9062
Mon 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Tue 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Wed 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Thu 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik