Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Vanilla Chai at Swill

I know, I know...another Chai.  You know, when I first tried one, I thought it was like drinking potpourri.  I totally hated it.  Then I really started to like them as an alternative to drinking real coffee, which I'm normally not a fan of.

I asked for my regular Chai the first time at Swill.  The cool guy behind the counter asked if I wanted a regular chai or a vanilla chai.  I said "Well shoot, if you are going to give me a choice I'm going to try a vanilla!  I didn't even see it as an option."

He seemed pretty amused by that, and several minutes later I got it delivered to my table.  It was amazing!  So smooth and creamy, and yet that potpourri flavor that I hated and first and came to love was amazing in this one.

I'll for sure be back for more of this one, and maybe try out some other things.  If they can make it taste this good, maybe regular coffee will taste good there too!


Swill Coffee and Wine Bar
Moana West Shopping Center, 3366 Lakeside Ct, Reno, NV 89509
(775) 823-9876
Monday7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday7:30 am – 2:00 pm
Sunday7:30 am – 2:00 pm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik