Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Raspberry Mule @ZBarRenoNV

We have sort of become regulars at Z Bar.  There was a point there where I was seeing the owner KJ more than I was seeing my own family.  KJ will just make stuff up for us sometimes, and one night he decided to make up a raspberry mule.

I talked a few weeks ago about how I had really gotten into mules, and I honestly think that it is 70% the glass.  I was a little disappointed in Chapel because they just used a regular glass.  These copper mugs are actually really expensive, so much so that there is a fun story about someone trying to steal one floating around the internet.

KJ might kill me for saying this, but I think he just made a regular Mule and topped it with some raspberries.  It tasted like the Spiced Mule from his menu, maybe he muddled in one raspberry.  However, his Spiced Mule is still a freaking delight, and since I'm not really a fan of pears I like this version better.

The Mule might be a passing fad, but it is in the running for me.






Z Bar
1074 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
(775) 348-1723

Monday4:00 pm – 12:00 am
Tuesday4:00 pm – 12:00 am
Wednesday4:00 pm – 12:00 am
Thursday4:00 pm – 12:00 am
Friday4:00 pm – 2:00 am
Saturday4:00 pm – 2:00 am
SundayClosed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik