Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Vanilla Chai at @Reno_Dunkin

Their slogan is "The World Runs on Dunkin'" and after tasting their Vanilla Chai I can certainly see why.  Most chains are really watered down and not very flavorful at all.

I recently swore off Starbucks after my dirty chai tasted more like actual dirt than anything else I've ever put in my mouth before.  I was so upset to  throw away a $7 drink that I downloaded the 7-11 app and never looked back...until I had to pick up some donuts as a last night gift for my play.

I decided to go ahead and get a Vanilla Chai while I was there to get me through the long day.  It was a good size and under $3.00.  It was so great.  It was smooth and yet had a great "bite" to it.  I would drink one every morning, but I'd be as fat as houses.

But honestly, it is the amazing customer service that is going to keep my coming back to this location.  Everyone who helped me was very nice, apologetic when they didn't even need to be.  When I told the guy to just make the donuts assorted, that I didn't want any specific order or kind, it was like I was a hero.  I'm sure they have to deal with people who haven't decided what they want yet and it takes forever.  I got a majorly large bag, took my two dozen donuts and drink, and was out the door in 20 minutes.  They worked their tails off for me, and I will be back sooner than I care to admit.

Dunkin' Donuts
435 Sparks Blvd #121, Sparks, NV 89434
(775) 356-2720
Monday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Tuesday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Wednesday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Thursday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sunday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik