Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Cherry Car Bomb from Ceol Irish Pub

Every since I was a kid, hot chocolate was always my favorite.  I loved when it got cold and my mom would have it ready for me after I played in the snow, or while we were watching the Great Reno Balloon Races from the car.

As I've gotten older, my palate has expanded...to booze.  Mexican hot chocolate has also become one of my favorites.  Now, the Cherry Car Bomb is on the list.

I was invited out to hear a band play at Ceol, and I saw they had a host of hot chocolate concoctions.  I really enjoyed this drink, but I didn't actually end up tasting too much of the booze in it.  It seemed like a cherry flavored hot chocolate with the tiniest bit of kick in it.  I loved the bar however, it is much bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside of the building, and I love the deep wood decor.  I'm sure I'll be back to sample more kinds of hot chocolate as the winter goes on.

Ceol Irish Pub
Address: 538 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501
Hours:
Monday3:00 – 11:30 pm
Tuesday3:00 – 11:30 pm
Wednesday3:00 – 11:30 pm
Thursday3:00 – 11:30 pm
Friday3:00 – 11:30 pm
Saturday3:00 – 11:30 pm
Sunday3:00 – 9:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik