Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Coney Island Brewing Company Hard Root Beer from Canfest

Awhile back my sister went to Canfest and picked up this hard root beer.  She actually made it sound like a really fun time, so I might end up going next year despite the fact that I don't like beer.  
I love the design on the can, but it basically seemed like a root beer (a good one) with a boozy aftertaste.  I was one of the only people in my household that actually ended up liking it at all, so I guess it's just not for everyone.

I've recently given up soda, so I'm not sure I would roll on down to Total Wine to pick up a case of this, but if I was already drunk and wanted a root beer float, this would be my jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik