Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Coffee Shake from @TheCoffeeBarnNV inside the @GWMarketplace

Milkshakes have pretty much always been a favorite of mine.  Since I've started an office job, I've made coffee a thing of mine too.  So a coffee milkshake was right up my alley as I visited the GWM this past weekend.

The Coffee Barn is the Great Western Marketplace's new flagship restaurant, and as soon as I saw they had a coffee milkshake I was excited.  I was there for their Friday night music and decided to grab a yummy sandwich with my milkshake.

Though super-tasty, I don't think it tasted like coffee at all.  I was also super tired a few hours later, so I'm not sure there was actually any coffee in my milkshake.  It was still enjoyable, and I love all that Coffee Barn has to offer.

Great Western Marketplace is only open on weekends, so make sure to go down and enjoy shopping, food, and drinks from the Wine Bar and Coffee Barn!

The Coffee Barn
Inside Great Western Marketplace
4855 Summit Ridge Dr
Reno, NV 89523
Friday & Saturday 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Sunday11:00 AM-4:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik