Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Original Asskicker from The Nugget

I've gone back more times than I care to admit to have another Asskicker.  I did realize that I never really went over the original margarita before, so I thought it warranted another post.

The last time I grabbed an Asskicker I took it to see the new bridge and the new show at Bruka.  The original margarita has a great taste, though I would choose Pancho & Willie's over it.

Hey, you think if I went to Pancho & Willie's with my Asskicker bottle, they'd fill it up?

No?

Well okay then.

I'd still pick the Asskicker as the official state drink of  Nevada right now, both because of the taste and the experience you get with it.

The Little Nugget
233 N Virginia St Reno NV 89501
Open 24 Hours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik