Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Masala Chai Latte at Coffee Bar

Walking into Coffee Bar made me feel like I was walking onto a movie set about a place where only intellectuals go.  I felt accepted and also not good enough to be there at the same time, which is a hard feat.  Everyone was on a laptop, most of them Macs.  The music put me at ease but also built me up.  I felt like I was going to meet someone there that would change my life, or at the very least engage me in some intense conversation.

I thought I could just do the simple thing and order a chai latte, but there were around 3 different kinds.  Embarrassed, I asked the difference between the two.  I was told that the Masala Chai has caffeine, so that is what I went with.

They had other intriguing drinks on the menu like a Lavender latte and a Lemon Chiffon latte, the latter I would love to try very soon.  As I was walking to our table, an attractive guy stared into my soul and I thought he was going to say something profound as he walked by, but that was it.  This place is intense, and I love it.

The chai ended up being a little watery, but the decor and atmosphere more than make up for it, and I have more drinks to try.  I'm making a future date with myself to read a book and try a new drink very soon.

Coffee Bar
682 Mt Rose St Reno, NV 89509
(775) 800-1090
6AM-9PM 7 Days a Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik