Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Rekorderlig Hard Cider @CraftReno

While at The Foxy Olive the other week, I met an awesome guy named Riley who works at Craft.  I honestly thought that place was abandoned due to the blackout windows.  I was pleasantly surprised to go inside and find nice wood tables and an amazing walk in fridge that felt amazing after walking 20 minutes down midtown.

They have some amazing stuff to choose from, but the BFF and I decided to grab a couple of Rekorderlig Hard Ciders to cool off.  I'm really getting into hard ciders lately, and I really feel that this is one of the best ones.  We tried the Pear and the Passion Fruit, and I was equally impressed with both.  The Passion Fruit was clear as water, which was seriously impressive.  It was so tasty I could have hung out there all day drinking them.

I'll for sure be back to check out what else they have to offer.

Craft
Monday-Saturday 11:00 AM-9:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM-6:00 PM
22 Martin Street 
Reno, NV 89509
775-622-4333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik