Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Moscow Mule at Brasserie Saint James

I took my first trip to "BSJ" (as I like to abbreviate it) a little while back.  It was another night out after rehearsal with Luke, who is going to blow you away when you see him in Clown Bar.  He assured me that they had some great food and good drinks.

At first I wasn't going to drink, but then I saw their Moscow Mule.  Our waiter told me that they made their ginger beer in house.  I figured if they gave the same amount of attention to their drinks as they did their decor, then I would be in for a treat.

Sadly the flavor was a little sharp overall, and it was not the best Moscow Mule I've ever had.  Their late night service was a little slow, but we were also in the back room out of sight.  Their prices were pretty high, but the food was good.  I'll be back eventually, but I won't be running back very soon.


901 S Center St, Reno, NV 89501
Monday10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Tuesday10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Wednesday10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Thursday10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday10:00 am – 11:00 pm
Saturday10:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sunday10:00 am – 9:00 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik