Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hard Cream Soda High Sierra Brewing Company

I went out again with Luke, this time we ended up in Sparks at High Sierra Brewing Company, which is attached to Baldinis.  I had been there once before to eat but I wasn't impressed.  Sadly this time did not fair any better.

I don't do beer, so I ended up with a hard cream soda that tasted like...someone put a shot of low quality booze into a high calorie cream soda.  Our waiter was nice, but disappeared with our credit cards for around 20 minutes.  Poor Luke didn't even get his third choice of whiskey, so clearly they are specialized only in beer.

Even though it's not really a hipster place, they still served me in a mason jar.  I have a feeling even the hipsters don't like this deal anymore.  I want my alcoholic drink in a real glass.  We shared some appetizers that were sadly also pretty unappetizing. 

I don't think I'll be back, but if you are into beer they do have a big selection.

High Sierra Brewing Company
865 S. Rock Boulevard
Sparks, NV 89431
(775) 398-4200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik