Wednesday, September 2, 2015

NoCal at Outlaw Coffee in Verdi

I recently took a position in Verdi, and I've been having a great time checking out the locals here.  It's a small community, but big enough that it's not a "everyone knows everyone" kind of situation.  I stopped into Outlaw Coffee to become one with caffeination during my lunch break with some friends.  The owners were very friendly and were about to celebrate their year of being owners of Outlaw.  It was such a nice little spot, I can't imagine NOT coming back to it.  I'd hit them up on the way out of town on a long trip, or coming back in from one.
My NoCal coffee was a mix of coffee, white chocolate, and raspberries.  I'll admit that I consider myself half of a Northern California girl, and that is what drew me to the coffee.  In the end the flavors and the strongness of the coffee wasn't for me, but I'm up for trying out something else the next time that I'm there, which very well might be today.

For some reason Google decides that Verdi doesn't exist on their map, so it is a little harder to find.  Trust me, it is in Verdi and not in Reno.  They have their accurate location on their Facebook page, so check that before you head out.

1155-A US Hwy 40 - Verdi, NV 89439
(775) 345-7233 
Monday - Friday 6:30 / 2:30
Saturday 7:30 / 2:30
Sunday - Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik