Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Look Back: Dirty Martini @ParkonFremont

Happy New Year!

I started this blog about a year ago, and it's important to remember where I came from.  I've had many drinks in the last twelve months, and all of them are better than anything I ever got in Las Vegas. 

Case in point: The photo is a dirty martini that I ordered from Park on Fremont.  Let me first say that I love this bar.  It has a secret see-saw in the back, an amazing back patio, and the art on the walls is beautiful.  They have taxidermy animals all over the inside of the bar arranged in a way that makes it look like they are en flagrante.  It's that kind of interesting take on things that makes me want to come back to a bar, and I did go frequently while I was a Las Vegas Local.

That being said, the photo is a dirty martini that I ordered from Park on Fremont.  This wasn't after I finished half of it, and it's not a full size mason jar either.  This tasty 3/4ths of a shot of dirty martini set me back $10.00.  Though this was good, it tasted the same as the dirty martini I've gotten at Shea's in midtown, a super dive bar, for $5.00. 

If I found myself in Las Vegas again, I wouldn't turn down a trip to Park, but I wouldn't dare order something not on the special cheap menu.

Park on Fremont
506 Fremont St Las Vegas NV 89101
(702) 834-3160

Sunday-Thursday 11:00 AM-1:00 AM
Friday-Saturday 11:00 AM-3:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik