Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pearanha from Z Bar

I'm glad to be closing out the year with a drink from Z Bar.  KJ has always been my favorite bartender in town, even though sometimes he just plops a drink down in front of me without telling me what it is.

I walked in and picked this drink after he told me that this was the best seasonal drink that wasn't too boozy, since I was driving straight to another location to drop off Christmas gifts.

I really liked this one, it reminded me of a Toasted Almond, but with a festive shortbread cookie rim that really brought the holiday/winter spirit out.  It was the perfect end to the Christmas season, freeing me up for champagne toasts into the new year.

I hope you all have a great new year, and I'll see you in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik