Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Chai Tea Latte from Hi Point Cafe

I ran into a friend from college the other day and we decided to meet for coffee.  I suggested a place close to her, Dunkin Donuts.  I really wanted to try their flavored hot chocolates for the blog.  As it turns out she ended up on the other side of the valley, and suggested we meet at Hi Point Cafe.

I'm not gonna lie, I felt like I was cheating on Swill for a bit.  It's very similar set up, both independently owned coffee shops running on Square and locally ingredients.  Okay, that last bit might just be made up...but it sounds great doesn't it?

I looked for my go-to fake coffee, the Chai Latte.  The Chai Tea Latte was all I could find on the menu, so I ordered that.  It was, as suspected, more of a tea than a latte.  That is not really my jam, but it was great for what it was.  It was a great little cafe, wonderful for chatting and getting coffee if you are in the Kings Row area.  The only thing I'm not really fond of is that they close at 4:00 PM, so you have to make your dates pretty early if you want to hang out.

Hi Point Cafe
3687 Kings Row, Reno, NV 89503
(775) 787-2477
Monday-Sunday 7:00 AM-4:00 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik