Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Original New York Seltzer is Back!



My mom is from NYC, the Bronx.  Even though I've never been there I always feel like being a New Yorker is in my blood.  That being said, when I was a child and mom had stacks and stacks of New York Seltzer all over the house, I wasn't a fan.  It was too bubbly, and didn't have any flavor to my 6 year old palate.  I did always like the label though.

Which is why when it started popping up in stores again last year it immediately caught my eye.  I put off actually getting one for awhile, mostly due to price.  $2-5 for that new tiny bottle?  Nuh-uh.  You aren't gonna get me like that.  Unless someone else is paying...which is honestly what happened.

Because I never tried it before, I can't say what it was like before, but it's pretty good now!  Actually worth the price, since it is so rich I don't know that I'd want more.  Of course, a New York anything isn't going to be the state drink of Nevada.  However I'm still going to enjoy that cute message under the bottle cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik