Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cereal Killer from @Rawbrybar

Even though their specialty is juice, I picked up a Cereal Killer this time around because money was tight.  The girl behind the counter said it was good on it's own, but that she really liked it as creamer in her coffee.

I took a sip and decided it would be a coffee-only sort of thing.  The only way I could describe the taste would be like a chalky, runny, milk like liquid.  It was like coconut water, it even tasted a bit like coconut.

As you could probably tell, I'm not a big fan of coconuts.  Big Hint: You'll most likely never see a Pina Colada reviewed on this site.

It's possible that I should have just stuck with the juices.  I'll try that next time.

Rawbry
The Basement
50 S. Virginia St
Reno, NV 89501
775 384 3468
Monday-Friday7AM–7PMSatruday-Sunday 10AM-6PM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik