Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Irishman at Global Coffee

There are a lot of drinks to enjoy at the basement, including coffee bar Global Coffee.  After my morning yoga class I went there with a friend who was nice enough to buy me a cup.

I've never been a fan of basic coffee, but as of late if there is enough sugar and cream, I can handle it.  I'm almost to the point where I enjoy it instead of just using it for the caffeine.

I thought the Irishman would be a good in-between coffee, and it mostly was.  It was surely a strong coffee flavor, but I did expect a little more Irish cream to come through and it didn't.  In fact, it barely tasted like there was any cream in there, Irish or otherwise.

I guess coffee is still not my "cup of tea," even though I don't like tea either.  I'll try something new there again though, as they were very nice and helpful while I was there.

Global Coffee
50 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501
Monday-Friday 7AM-7PM
Saturday 10AM-7PM
Sunday 10AM-3PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik