Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cucumber Chili Drop at Silver Peak Brewery

"This looks right up your alley for the blog" my best friend said, and I didn't bother looking at the rest of the menu.  I ordered the Cucumber Chili Drop because it had two kinds of vodka, lemon juice, and super syrup...pretty much all my favorite things.

I had high hopes for it, and sadly I was a little disappointed.  It tasted like a watered down ghost of a gimlet, and I didn't really get the cucumber or chili flavor out of it, although it had a smoky chili after burn.  I really wanted more flavor out of it, so I was a little let down.  Of course I'm always willing to give a place another chance.  Maybe it was an off day for the bartender, or just not a well thought out drink.  Either way, I'll be back for happy hour trying something else out for $6.

Silver Peak Grill and Taproom
135 N Sierra St, Reno, NV 89501
Monday-Sunday 11AM-1AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik