Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Grasshopper from Z Bar

A few months ago KJ said that the Grasshopper was part of his seasonal drinks, so I should get it before it got taken off the menu.

I was so glad I did, because it was like a boozy mint chocolate chip ice cream, which is my favorite thing in the world.  Not a crappy mint chocolate chip ice cream that you pick up from the store without any regard to the brand...this tastes like someone named Jerry or Ben had a hand in it.  I was actually sad at how small the martini glass was, because I wanted more of it.  It was like a delicious minty mudslide.

I'm actually a little sad that this is a seasonal drink, because I would have it year round with pleasure.  Maybe with enough encouragement we can convince him to leave it on.


 Z Bar
1074 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
(775) 348-1723


Monday4:00 pm – 12:00 am
Tuesday4:00 pm – 12:00 am
Wednesday4:00 pm – 12:00 am
Thursday4:00 pm – 12:00 am
Friday4:00 pm – 2:00 am
Saturday4:00 pm – 2:00 am
SundayClosed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik