Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Double Chocolate Oreo Shake from Mel's Diner

I've been burned by Mel before.  Twice.  Yet I keep coming back like a masochist.

I guess when someone else is buying I'm willing to punish myself.

I tried the Double Chocolate Oreo shake this time around, and it was actually a delight.  So much of one that I didn't end up finishing it...the entire table did.  They were in love with it, from the cherry to the inch-thick pile of broken oreos at the bottom.

In case you are wondering, I took the cherry.  Hey, it was my milkshake!

I personally would love to make any milkshake the official state drink, but I think I'm going to keep looking.


The Original Mels
345 North Arlington Ave Reno, NV 89501
775-337-6357
Open 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik