Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Bee Rummy @ChapelTavern


Chapel is such an interesting space, I can never quite figure out who their demographic is.  On one hand it looks like an old man's log cabin, on the other it has a DJ station and a pool table.  It's all over the place, but their drinks are always on point so I don't really mind.

Patron of the blog Marki took me out for a couple of these Bee Rummy's, and they are delightful.  Recently they've been taken off the drink menu, but you can still request them if you want one.

It was very much a boozy throat coat tea kind of drink.  I honestly enjoyed the crap out of it, so much so that I had one over my usual limit.  It's worth asking for if you are in Chapel.

1099 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
Monday2:00 pm – 4:00 am
Tuesday2:00 pm – 4:00 am
Wednesday2:00 pm – 4:00 am
Thursday2:00 pm – 4:00 am
Friday2:00 pm – 4:00 am
Saturday10:00 am – 4:00 am
Sunday10:00 am – 4:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik