Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Winnamocha at Global Coffee

When I first arrived I noticed they've changed their logo, which looks great!

I keep seeing new and clever names for coffee every time I arrive, and this time I saw a coffee called a Winnamocha, after my favorite small town of Winnemucca, Nevada.  I've always liked Mocha because it's like chocolate, so this seemed like the perfect fit.


Though good, it tasted almost exactly like my coffee from my last visit.  Which even though it said it had all this fun extra stuff in it, it just tasted like regular coffee.  Good coffee, but regular coffee.

It looks like the search continues!


Global Coffee
50 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501

Monday-Friday 7AM-7PM
Saturday 10AM-7PM
Sunday 10AM-3PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik