Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dirty Martini at Silver Peak Restaurant & Brewery

After a show, my pal Stacy (of Utility Players fame) and I went to get some after show drinks and snacks at Silver Peak in Midtown.

It was fairly late at night and we sat in the bar area.  Service was a bit slow, but after a little while I finally had a dirty martini in front of me.  It was shortly afterwards that I found the specialty drink menu hidden under some things under the table.  Next time I'll order off of that one.


I asked for it very dirty, but it came out slightly naughty instead.  It tasted very much like the well drink liquor version of the "Well Mannered Martini" from Cheesecake Factory.  (Note to self, go there next.)

Nothing great, but their grilled cheese is my favorite in town.

Silver Peak Restaurant and Brewery 
124 Wonder St
Reno, NV 89502
775-324-1864

Open Sunday-Thursday 11:00 AM- 10:00 PM
Friday and Saturday 11:00 AM-11:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik