Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from @Reno_Dunkin

I don't actually get a mad craving for donuts often, but when I do it is all Dunkin'.  I love how they affordable they are, and what good quality their drinks are.  I'd much rather pay $2 for a great quality drink then go to Starbucks and pay $7 for a low quality equivalent.

I love their seasonal drinks as well, and I was super excited to try the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.  I got it to go and opened it up to let it cool on the ride home, filling my car with delicious caramel scent.  It was seriously heavenly and I really wished that it wasn't so hot so I could start drinking it.

When it finally cooled off, the taste was full and thick.  It didn't taste as caramel-ly as it smelled, but it was still a great quality hot chocolate that I wouldn't say no to ever.  I enjoyed my hot chocolate and my maple bar that day, and watched the snow come down while I thought about how beautiful Reno is during the holidays.

Dunkin' Donuts
435 Sparks Blvd #121, Sparks, NV 89434
(775) 356-2720

Monday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Tuesday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Wednesday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Thursday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sunday5:00 am – 10:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik