Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Angry Orchard Seasonal Cinnful Apple

Last week was Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays.  I love it because it is about nothing but getting together with people you care about to share a meal.  This was my first Thanksgiving back in town so I went to my brother-in-law's house along with the Neon Beast.  One of my BIL's work friends brought over some Angry Orchard Hard Cider.  It was the seasonal flavor "Cinnful Apple," and it dessert in a bottle.
The "Cinn" is for Cinnamon, and lots of it.  Though it's not overpowering!  It's like a yummy apple pie that's been perfectly baked and then magically turned into a beautiful boozy cider.  Even though it is cold, it has a bit of heat to it that warms you even though it's only 5% alcohol.  Normally I feel like Angry Orchard is a pretty mid-level cider, but this one really exceeds expectations.  It's going to become a staple in my house every time it comes out.  I haven't checked yet, but I'm hoping that Costco and/or Sam's Club has a big case of it to pick up soon.

I noticed on their website that they have a summer seasonal called Summer Honey that I'll have to try out next year.  I hope that this is the first of many seasonal drinks I get to have this month and report back on!  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik